Shooting Script

Shooting Script

For the shooting script, follow the dialog with the storyboard numbers by the side of each storyboard. For e.g. Shot 1 + 2 + 3 means a continuous dialogue across all 3 storyboards as they are the same shot with no cuts.

Shot 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 (19 sec) - Have you ever felt like life was just passing you by? Like every day was another grain of sand down the egg timer? Each breath a closer one till your last? Well I have, and I tried to do something about it. I fought against the established regime. I rebelled. And now I’m going places, meeting people. Generally making something out of my life. Although, it’s not necessarily the right thing.
Shot 5 (3 sec) - (Running scene)
Shot 6 (3 sec) - (Running scene)
Shot 7 + 8 + 9 (4 sec) - (Running scene)
Shot 10 + 11 + 12 (4 sec) - (Running scene)
Shot 13 (9 sec) - (Running slow motion scene)
Shot 14 (6 sec) - (Running slow motion scene)
Shot 15 (5 sec) - (Running scene)
Shot 16 (4 sec) – (Running scene)
Shot 17 (6 sec) - That’s me, Danny Boy to some, asshole to most. I started my rebellion at the best place, school.
Shot 18 + 19 (24 sec) - And so what do-
Prick
Excuse m-
Prick, sir. You’re a prick.
How dare you, I’ve never heard such ab-
Shut uuuup.
Why I should-
Shut up. That’s what you should do.
I’m warning you Danny.
The hell you gunna do about it?
Hey man, why don’t you just sit down and sh-shut up yourself.
Shot 20 (12 sec) - Simply put teachers weren’t too impressed and chucked me out. Best thing to happen to me really. I was in control of my own life now. These two are the closest thing I have to family, we’ve always looked out for each other and we’re there through rain or shine.
Shot 21 (6 sec) - That’s Tezza, or Tez for short. He’s somewhat of a dodgy dealer, not drugs though; we don’t dabble in that shit.
Shot 22 + 23 (29 sec) - Come one come all, come closer dear you smell nice. Enough flirting, down to business and boy what a business I have for you. Here we have a webcam with 20 mega pixels; it’s so strong you can literally see inside someone’s head. Not nearly as much fun as ‘being’ in someone’s head but still an amazing gizmo, I’m sure you’ll agree. Now one for the ladies, nah not me I’m afraid but this beautifully craf-
OI!
Shit, thus ending today’s show.
Shot 24 (2 sec) - And this…
Shot 25 (3 sec) - Is Addy, or full name Adrian.
Shot 26 (11 sec) - He’s a tad bit aggressive and acts purely on impulse. Just never mock his name and you’ll be fine.
Hey Adriaaan, Adriaaan. Hahahahaha.
It’s not worth it man.
Shot 27 (7 sec) - It took four teachers to get him off that kid but left him with a right mind never to fuck with Addy again.
Shot 28 (4 sec) - Now you’re wondering ‘why the hell they running’ and the answer is simple;
Shot 29 (10 sec) - for money, for our lives but more precisely because this prick couldn’t keep his dick in his pants. Of all the people Adrian could have made infertile, he had to choose one of the most infamous mob bosses girls.
Shot 30 (4 sec) - This ladies and lads, is Francis ‘Frankie’ Cullins,
Shot 31 (5 sec) - business man, father of four and most notorious fucking gangster this side of the pond.
Shot 32 (3 sec) - Those are his girls, Amy
Shot 33 (7 sec) - and Sam, this is the one Adrian contaminated. Now Frankie may seem a top notch bloke but give him a minute and his colors will show.
Shot 34 (10 sec) - There, now imagine that cold dead bastards situation but times it by a ton of shit and that’s our current predicament.
Shot 35 (10 sec) - So here I am shitting my pants, running like a bloody Kenyan and I can’t help but think I’ve never felt so alive. And I’ll be fine as long as it doesn’t come to an abrupt…
Shot 36 (2 sec) - (Running scene)
Shot 37 (5 sec) - (Title comes up)

No comments:

Post a Comment