Viewers Response

Adam Westbury - That was absolutely amazing. I think the humour that is introduced is done extremely well and I am impressed with the editing involved. My favourite part of the opening was the beginning adn end as I felt they were executed perfectly. The music also went very well and the story was very good.

Joseph Taphouse - When I was acting for this film, I didnt think it would turn out like this. It turned out much better than i thought it would and the opening of the film made me want to watch the rest of the film. When you going to make the rest of the film? (laughs) Seriously, it was really quirky, well edited and acted if I may say so myself and altogether a great opening to a film.

Ryan Butler - Yeah, i was really impressed with it and it was really funny. It also sparks up on what teenage life can be like and is a good representation of teenagers around Britain. I dont have any criticisms as it was just really good overall.

Tina Rugiwa - Wow, that was really good. I just laughed all the way through it because the freeze frames on their faces was hilarious.

Mark Bates - It was a really good opening and was well done, i thought the music and voiceover went very well with the movie and chase scene. I like it how the movie is called 'Till I Collapse and the music goes with it as well. Its very consistent and the flashbacks was a very good idea.

Melissa Fernandes - I really enjoyed it and it was very funny. The best shot, without a doubt, is the one where you are holding it up facing yourself as you run where the freeze frames are. It was cleverly done and looks very realistic. Another good thing about the movie is that it is believable that they are being chased.

Jonathan Mahon-Daly - Wow dude, that was brilliant. Congratulations to all of you, it was really good and i enjoyed it. I couldnt take my eyes off it.

No comments:

Post a Comment